Yes, Atlanta Mom of Three accepts guest posts! If you are interested, here are some of the topics that I would like for you to consider writing about:
* Your birth story. It can be any kind of birth (unmedicated, twin birth, c-section, home birth, emergency, etc) Because birth stories tend to be long, I will likely split the post into parts and share it over the course of 2-3 days.
* Your experience with PCOS and/or Fertility treatments. Happy endings give others hope, so only positive outcome stories, please.
* Breastfeeding stories/experiences. What have you gone through that you think would help others?
* Your marriage. Share things that have made your marriage stronger over the years.
* A favorite recipe. Please suggest/offer three possibilities so that I can choose the one I think will work the best on my blog.
* Parenting tips. Advice about sleep, food, behavior, etc. Positive, non-judgemental advice only, please.
* Health and/or Fitness. Is there something you’ve learned or changes you’ve made that you think would be motivating to others?
I am open to hearing other suggestions for topics, so please don’t hesitate to ask!
My posts do not contain profanity, and that includes guest posts.
My Posts average 500-700 words, so please aim for this amount (see above about birth stories).
All posts need to have at least one image/photo. Consider using the website I use, if you’re having trouble finding one.
Please check your spelling and grammar. I will double-check, of course, but it’s always nice to have most of the work done already!
How it Works
Email me and let me know which topic you are interested in, or send me a finished post. I will let you know if I think it will be a good fit for my audience. I share guest posts no more often than once every two weeks; so I will give you the date that I will be able to publish it. I will share the post on my social media (FB, Twitter, etc) on the day it is published. You are encouraged, but not required, to reply to comments that your post generates.
~*~If you would like to submit a possible guest post for publication on Atlanta Mom of Three, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. ~*~
Here are the guest posts that have already been shared on Atlanta Mom of Three. Enjoy!
♦ ♦ ♦